What do you mean by “classical?”
How do you teach students to love learning? How do you incorporate a biblical worldview into each and every subject? What are the “tools of learning”? Why do you teach Latin anyway? Great questions! Coram Deo Academy is a member of the nationally recognized Association of Classical Christian Schools (ACCS). We highly recommend these resources to you as you discover what it means to be classically educated.
Please click on the links below.
- Discover the Difference: Classical Education
- What is Christ-centered, classical education?
- Discover the difference: What is the Trivium?
- Why Study Latin?
For further in depth study, we recommend these books:
- “Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning”
- “The Case for Classical Christian Education”
- “The Seven Laws of Teaching”
Coram Deo Academy is a member of the Association of Classical Christian Schools.