TUITION & FEES (Please note these fees and tuition are for the 2018-19 school year.
o Registration fee: $75 per child (after May 15 registration fee is $150).
o Tuition (Resource fee of $500 and Lunch Monitor fees of $150 are included in the tuition)
- Half-day Kindergarten: $3,100 per child.
- K-9 full time: $4,635 first child. $4,140 second child. $3,720 third or more children.
- Registration fees must be submitted with application.
- Admission to Kindergarten is limited to children who have reached the age of 5 before September 1.
- If all seats in a class are filled, you will be put in a waiting pool.
- We ask families that require financial aid to submit an application through TADS. TADS is a 3rd party financial aid service that CDA uses to determine financial need.
- The billing cycle for 2018-2019 will be July 1 to June 1. Your first tuition invoice for academic year 2018-19 will be issued June 15, 2018. The first tuition payment will be due July 1 and on the first of very month thereafter. You will receive statements in the mail each month to remind you of your payments.
- Your tuition will be calculated based on number of children and any financial aid you receive. The final figure will then be divided by 12 and that will be your monthly tuition payment.
- If you have any questions about tuition, billing, or school finances, please email either Leann LaFerriere (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Adam Diaz (email@example.com).
Since we budget according to the number of students, if you withdraw your student(s), by submitting this application, you are agreeing to pay three months tuition following the month of withdrawal.
We accept applications throughout the academic year. If you have tuition concerns, please don’t let a financial burden keep you from applying. Our main objective is to have families who are strongly committed to Classical Christian education. We will not turn away such a family because of an inability to pay full tuition. We focus on families, not finance.
We encourage those families who need assistance to apply to TADS. TADS is a third party assessment firm Coram Deo partners with to provide financial assistance. You will find the link to TADS on our website under Financial Aid.