- Kindergarten basic enrollment is always open:
Download form here: (kindergarten only)
We do not perform placement tests for kindergartners, but we do require the applicant be able to perform the following:
- Be able to use the restroom alone (including zipping, tucking in shirt, to be presentable before leaving the restroom).
- Be at least 5 years old by September 1st.
These requirements may seem small but sometimes it is better to start with a blank slate.
Since we have very small class sizes, please fill out the form above to ensure your child has a seat. We will contact you by email to set up an appointment to meet with the Headmaster!
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION (1ST – 7TH GRADE, FIRST TIME STUDENTS):
- New student enrollment begins April 10, 2018.
- Download enrollment packet here: (available after enrollment begins)
To apply for First through Seventh Grade, please fill out an enrollment packet. It includes the Application/Enrollment Form, Policies Statement, and Medical Release Form.
After enrollment forms are submitted, please arrange for:
- An interview with the Headmaster.
- An assessment test for your student(s).